|Hello! Guest! Please Login or Register!||Log Out|
Cross-species Detection in Barley1 GeneChip Array
|Experiment Name:||Cross-species Detection in Barley1 GeneChip Array|
|Accession No. & GeneChip:||BB1, Barley1|
|Submitter:||Experimenter: Rico Caldo, submitted by Rico A. Caldo|
|Experiment Type:||cross-species comparison|
|Number of Replicates:||2|
|Quality Control Steps:||biological replicates|
|Quality Control Description:||This study was conducted in 2 replications.|
Title: A New Resource for Cereal Genomics: 22K Barley GeneChip Comes of Age.
Author: Close TJ, Wanamaker SI, Caldo RA, Turner SM, Ashlock DA, Dickerson JA, Wing RA, Muehlbauer GJ, Kleinhofs A, Wise RP.
Journal: Plant Physiol. 2004 Mar;134(3):960-8.
|Last Update Time:||2004-06-10 09:18:42|
| Expression Data|
Access & Analysis:
Please select one action:
1. Batch download all data files at Download Center .
2. Browse Hybridizations and boxplots from experiment.
3. Visualization of hybridizations or treatment means with scatterplots and MvA plots.
4. Browse Samples from experiment.
5. Create Gene List by filter probe sets for differentially-expressed genes.
6. Pattern Recognition on filtered gene list.
|Description:||This study was conducted to evaluate the efficiency of cross-species detection in Barley1 GeneChip array. We hybridized cRNA derived from first leaves of barley green seedlings (as a control), as well as the same stage of seedling leaf from representative genotypes of wheat, oat, rice, maize, and sorghum. Ten to twenty seedlings for each species were harvested and pooled for RNA preparation, labeling, and hybridization.|
|Copyright@2001-2003 The BarleyBase Group
All rights reserved.
For problems with the webpages, contact