|Hello! Guest! Please Login or Register!||Log Out|
Expression analysis of Arabidopsis suspension cells during sucrose starvation.
|Experiment Name:||Expression analysis of Arabidopsis suspension cells during sucrose starvation.|
|Accession No. & GeneChip:||AT8, ATH1-121501|
|Submitter:||Experimenter: , submitted by Diane C Bassham|
|Experiment Type:||time course|
|Number of Replicates:||2|
|Quality Control Steps:||biological replicates|
|Quality Control Description:||None|
Contento A.L., Kim S.J. and Bassham D.C. (2004) Transcriptome profiling of the response of Arabidopsis thaliana suspension culture cells to sucrose starvation. Plant Physiol., 135(4), 2330-47.
|Last Update Time:||2004-10-25 11:17:18|
| Expression Data|
Access & Analysis:
Please select one action:
1. Batch download all data files at Download Center .
2. Browse Hybridizations and boxplots from experiment.
3. Visualization of hybridizations or treatment means with scatterplots and MvA plots.
4. Browse Samples from experiment.
5. Create Gene List by filter probe sets for differentially-expressed genes.
6. Pattern Recognition on filtered gene list.
|Description:||Arabidopsis suspension cells were grown for 48 hours in medium that contained or lacked sucrose. Total RNA samples were used to perform Affymetrix GeneChip Analysis with ATH1 chips. Sample designations are listed below:|
BASSHAM 1 = 0 hour plus sucrose
BASSHAM 2 = 24 hour no sucrose
BASSHAM 3 = 48 hour no sucrose
BASSHAM 4 = 48 hour plus sucrose
BASSHAM 5 = 48 hour no sucrose plus PEG (osmotic control)
|Copyright@2001-2003 The BarleyBase Group
All rights reserved.
For problems with the webpages, contact